- Analüüs ja mõõteseadmed
- Farmaatsia- ja biotehnoloogia
- Keevitamisega seotud protsessid
- Krüogeenne säilitamine
- Külmutamine ja jahutamine
- Modifitseeritud ja kontrollitud atmosfäär
- Naftakeemiline töötlemine ja rafineerimine
- Protsessi keemia
- Puhastamine, poleerimine ning lihvimine
- Sulatamine ja kuumutamine
- Tselluloosi- ja paberitootmine
- Vee töötlemine
- Vormimine, vahustamine, pressimine ja stantsimine
Pulp wash is a pulping process where the objective is to achieve a maximum separation of wood fibers from pulping liquor which contains dissolved wood components and cooking chemicals. Linde has developed and patented a method which can improve pulp washing results and washer runnability through the addition of carbon dioxide.
Benefits with CO2 Pulp Wash®:
Increased washer runnability.
Reduced consumption of evaporation steam by reducing the amount of wash water needed to maintain a specific carry-over level.
Reduced need of additives as defoamer agents and pitch despergents.
Reduced maintenance cost.
CO2 Pulp Wash is a patent protected application introduced to the market by AGA in the beginning of the 90s. The application is presently used in more than 40 fibre lines, both unbleached and bleached kraft and sulphite lines.
Carbon dioxide added to the brown stock washers favourably impacts the removal of organic and inorganic compounds from the pulp. Depending on the specific mill situation, this can used in pulp mills to achieve several benefits.