- Analüüs ja mõõteseadmed
- Farmaatsia- ja biotehnoloogia
- Keevitamisega seotud protsessid
- Krüogeenne säilitamine
- Külmutamine ja jahutamine
- Modifitseeritud ja kontrollitud atmosfäär
- Naftakeemiline töötlemine ja rafineerimine
- Protsessi keemia
- Puhastamine, poleerimine ning lihvimine
- Sulatamine ja kuumutamine
- Tselluloosi- ja paberitootmine
- Vee töötlemine
- Vormimine, vahustamine, pressimine ja stantsimine
Hardware for central gas supply
A central gas system is a complete installation for internal distribution of gas from a cylinder, bundle or tank to the point of use.
AGA has standard hardware programs for central gas systems depending on customer category and application:
- Industrial hardware program
- LASERLINE® global gas solution
SAFUS® hardware program for propane
The basic components in nearly all kinds of system are:
- Gas supply from either manifolds or tanks
- Safety equipment
- Tapping point
A cryogenic tank is used for large and stable consumption. The system consists of a super isolated tank and an evaporator. The evaporator transforms liquid into gas. The size of the tank is chosen according to actual gas consumption.
The manifold consists of all necessary equipment to connect the cylinder or bundle to the system and supplying the pipeline with a given flow and pressure. The capacity of the manifold is chosen on the basis of maximum consumption. Pressure monitoring of cylinder pressure and a semi-automatic changeover function for double-sided manifolds can be delivered for preventing process interruption.
The hardware complies with the relevant standards and regulations for pressurized equipment. In our standard product range we have safety equipment such as safety valves, flame arrestors, flashback arrestors and non-return valves. There can also be customer specific safety equipment, such as gas detectors.
The tapping point consists of a valve and a pressure regulator. The tapping point depends on the type of gas used, which means that there is a wide selection of tapping points for flammable gases, shielding gases, oxygen etc.