- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Oxygen is not a substitute for water - too much oxygen can be harmful. In aquaculture operations, water has several functions, all equally important as supplying oxygen to the fish.
An oxygen supplier with a thorough understanding of cause and effect in aquaculture can provide added value to your business.
Our overall solutions for aquaculture can be used to streamline oxygenation and emergency oxygen supply.
Watch a film about AGA aquaculture: